Situated in the El Cerrito Hills, along the tree-lined vistas on Arlington Boulevard, sits 2716 Del Monte Avenue. Bordering the Mira Vista Country Club on a tranquil residential street, this three bedroom and one-and-a-half bathroom home features a gracious layout with large west-facing windows and classic 1950s architecture. Conveniently located near Tassajara Park and Wildcat Canyon, blocks to a trailhead for afternoon hikes, and less than a block to the Transbay Bus.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 renovated bathrooms (2020)*
- New gutters installed (2020)
- New designer lighting throughout (2020)
- Hardwood floor installed throughout (2020)
- Boiler maintained with insulation and new thermostats (2020)
- Water heater installed (2017)
- New garage door installed on large two-car garage (2015)
- Bosch dishwasher and refrigerator installed (2014)
- 50-year roof installed (2000)
- Professional landscaping
- Fresh interior and exterior paint
- Zoned for Top-Performing Madera Elementary** school
- 1,399 sq ft (approx. per public record)
- 6,018 sq ft lot (approx. per public record)
*Bathroom count published differs from the public record. Buyer to verify. Neither seller nor listing agent has verified the accuracy of any of these sources of information.
**Any interested parties should verify availability with the school district - attendance is not guaranteed.